All members are welcome at international, national and local events.
These are exceptional occasions to come together, interact, network and create new bonds of friendship.
- The Chaîne des Rôtisseurs was created under the 1901 French law regarding Associations with an International Headquarters based in Paris.
- At its head is a President with a Grand Argentier, a Secretary General and a Board of Directors.
- The day to day running is organized by National, Provincial and Local Bailliages.
- A National Bailliage is managed by its Bailli Délégué (National President), assisted by a Council.
- Members are inducted into the Chaîne at ‘Grand Chapitre’ gala events: three-day social and educational events that culminate in the induction of new members.
- Members wear ribbons at such events which denote their level of membership, whether Professional or Non-professional.
- These designations are standard in all Bailliages worldwide.